An integrated ecosystem of tools and support for researchers
Modern researchers have to fight to find time in the lab. Too much time is spent on writing, formatting, submitting, reviewing, discovery, planning lectures, and applying for grants—activities that take up valuable time of the very people who could be spending that time in the lab, solving real world problems.
Researcher.Life is a unified platform that offers solutions to simplify researchers journey towards publication by offering tools that will save their precious time, increase productivity, and make their manuscripts ready for submission.
Researcher.Life aims to offer a single platform to address every need of the researcher and create a support system for the researcher community.
What you can get
Write & Publish
- AI research publication tool to plan projects, find papers to cite, and more
- Microsoft Word add-in that allows researchers to write better and faster
- Editing, translation, and publication support from top subject-area experts
- Language and technical checks to ensure a smooth submission
Learn & Network
- Live manuscript walk-through webinars and bite-sized courses led by experts
- Access to a global researcher community and network
- Access to a freelance network of scientists and industry experts
Illustrate & Promote
- Scientific illustration galleries that help you create infographics in minutes
- Opportunity to collaborate with top science communicators
- Research promotion and communications tracking services to boost your reach
Read & Cite
- Personalized research reading feed and daily recommendations
- References and citations search analysis for more effective research
- A global journal database to improve chances of finding the right journal to publish in