Website Manager (For Korean nationals willing to work from Mumbai)
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com ; https://www.editage.co.kr/ ), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
- Drive the strategy and experience of the Editage Korea website, taking into consideration our varied audiences in Korea and the Editage value proposition
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Collaborate with our design team to create web elements
- Work closely with global content creation team to best position campaigns, content, social media and more on the website, to include updating website with new product functionality, maintaining resource library to keep collateral and events current and making other updates as necessary
- Stay current on trends, tools and features to continuously tweak the website and improve performance
- Take ownership of key business drivers and levers and liaise with global team to achieve business goals
- Gather market intelligence (consumer & competitors) from respective countries/geographies to help drive strategy discussions
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team (technology, Customer Service, process) to launch/deliver region specific campaign/service
- Experienced in web content creation, marketing copy writing
- Cross-functional leadership skills and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to prioritize plan, and execute projects successfully
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Go getter & Good understanding about online business and consumer behavior
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary: a competitive salary which allows you to live comfortably in Mumbai.
- Accommodation: CACTUS subsidizes company accommodation close to the office location. This is usually a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be paid by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender. The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Flight tickets: CACTUS will sponsor flight tickets from your home country to Mumbai and back. We will also pick you up from the airport when you arrive.
- Insurance: You are eligible for accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000.
- Visa fees: CACTUS will reimburse your visa application fees upon arrival. We will also provide complete support for Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work when in India.
- Commute to work: During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up and drop you back to your apartment until you are comfortable handling Indian traffic!
- Free Health check-up: CACTUS provides a free annual health check-up (provided you are present in office on those days).
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at office.
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.