Translator (Japanese Bilingual)
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
- Translate highly technical clinical trial material from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Coordinate with client to clarify unclear terminology
- Maintain a translator database for each therapeutic area/client account
- Assist with client servicing activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication skills in Japanese (both verbal and written) JLPT N2/N1 (N1 preferred)
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of technical terms in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Graduate degree in any field (biological sciences preferred)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines