Team Lead, Editorial Talent Acquisition
We are seeking a seasoned professional to join India's best mid-sized company.
If you are a self-learner and target-driven with excellent problem solving skills, this role might be a good fit for you. Past experience in recruitment is not mandatory.This role will give you the chance to be part of a dynamic team responsible for hiring top talent in India and across the globe.
Your main goal would be to formulate creative strategies to hire editors, and drive and implement those strategies successfully alongside a team of recruiters.
To succeed in this role, you would need to be highly motivated, result-oriented, innovative, and well-organised.
- Develop, create and present strategic staffing plans to identify and attract talent; drive and implement staffing solutions; assist in branding company as an employer of choice
- Develop a strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, and perform full life-cycle recruiting: research, sourcing, networking, processing, and closing.
- Use a variety of sources, including job sites, social media, campus drives, professional associations, networking events, ads, and job fairs
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit our editorial requirements
- Create and maintain accurate and timely records; provide regular reports on hiring activity, market intelligence, strategic initiatives, and project updates
- Coach, mentor, or manage team members as needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders and candidates; proactively keep others informed; have an aptitude for negotiation; and provide accurate information to candidates
- Get updated on trends and innovative recruiting techniques and recommend how they can be implemented
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to continuously improve the systems and processes
- Assist with campus drives and off-site recruiting activities as needed.
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
You fit the bill if you
- Are driven by targets and set high quality standards
- Have proven experience managing challenging requirements and/or projects
- Can liaise well with people at all levels
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Have great attention to detail