The Digital Marketing team at CACTUS is responsible for driving world-class online marketing and search engine activities across our portfolio of global sites.
CACTUS is seeking an SEO Expert who is well acquainted with the latest SEO trends and techniques and is passionate about everything related to SERPS. The suitable candidate is a go-getter, with foresight and passion to build the SEO team at CACTUS. S/he will be responsible for all our SEO strategies and growth from Search Engines.
CACTUS Communications offers English language and design solutions to clients worldwide and majority of our clients are from East Asia & Europe. We have websites in multiple languages and sell services through these web properties. CACTUS is a global company and we want to consolidate and build on our organic traffic and ranking not just in the different domains of domains of Google and Yahoo, but also in local search engines like Baidu, Naver, Yam etc.
This role is a part of DIGITAL MARKETING and will support the CACTUS Marketing team, which is based out of multiple international locations - Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai and Mumbai. We have websites in multiple foreign languages and you will be strategizing/optimizing these websites to ensure top SERP ranking and growth in organic traffic.
- Influence and execute our SEO strategy - both online and offline.
- Work with the SEO team to ensure top ranking on all search engines for the top keywords identified and meet the SEO lead target.
- Analyze, recommend and implement strategies to improve share of organic search traffic
- Ensure all SEO work, both off-page and on-page, is on par with industry standards
- Work very closely with teams like PPC, Social Media and Web Analytics to improve SEO efforts
- Keep abreast of new developments in SEO actively. Research, test and propose new approaches to improve search engine ranking
Desired Candidate Profile
- Possess at least 4 years of experience in SEO
- Experience working with CMS websites
- Have proven track-record of creative optimization and successive gains
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in using various keyword & online analysis tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, keyword tool etc.
- Be up-to-date with current SEO trends and learnings
- Be able to multi-task and work independently, and have experience managing a team.
- Experience in international projects/languages will be an added advantage
Compensation: Not a constraint for a suitable candidate