Senior SharePoint Developer
CACTUS is looking for a SharePoint Developer to work with our Technology Team who can support, design and develop the business requirements of our Medical Communication Team for the provision of internal/external web application services. To deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update
- NET / SharePoint Developer to design, develop, and implement complex functionality websites and internal/external web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Coordinate with users and stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Analyzing system issues and problems and implementing solutions rapidly, formulating/using design patterns wherever applicable
- Managing and meeting project milestones
- Demonstrate and suggest better solutions to all the existing functions
- Support the current system in terms of solving bugs and issues
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in SharePoint Development
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Good to have SQL knowledge
- Should have knowledge on 3 Tier Architecture and client-side scripting
- Reinforces team approach throughout development efforts
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Good communication skills suitable for the liaison with departmental staff.
- Demonstrate good communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients
3. Planning and Organizing
- Good at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems
4. Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way
- Capable of independently assessing a wide variety of tasks, and be proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business.
- Be responsible for own decisions
5. Influencing and Impact
- Act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behavior that should act as an example to other employees
- Good at identifying goals and objectives, and motivating others towards their achievement.
6. Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability
- Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests.
- Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.