Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition
The Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team at Cactus is responsible for fulfilling in-house talent requirements. Our business is unique and our requirements are niche. Besides, we have been a Great place to work for last 5 years. Our quality benchmarks are high so we put all applicants through a rigorous selection process. We source talent from India as well as outside to meet the diverse requirements of our business.
We are looking for a person who thrives on challenges, uses creative methods to zero-in on talent and has the flair to engage people across domains and levels, to be a part of our global talent acquisition team. If you think you fit this description, read on.
- Branding - Plan and support initiatives including employee referrals, refining career section on our corporate website, creating posters for Facebook/ Twitter etc.
- Sourcing - Proactively network and source candidates through a combination of channels including, job portals, headhunting, referrals, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), online groups, forums, communities, Print ads etc.
- Selection- Help hiring managers define selection process in line with requirement for each role.
- Coordination- Screen, shortlist and coordinate with applicants to take people from application to offer stage.
- Offers - Come up with right offer in consultation with hiring manger and make offer to shortlisted applicants.
You fit the bill if:
- Experience working with a corporate/Placement Company and a successful track-record of fulfilling niche talent requirements.
- You are someone who is passionate about recruitment, not considering your role to be of a coordinator.
- You have strong comprehension skills and sound judgement of people.
- You are on top of social media trends and have successfully used it to acquire talent.
- You are driven by targets and you set high quality standards.
- You possess excellent communication and numerical skills.