Senior Associate, Human Resources
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
The HR team at CACTUS is a dynamic team that strives to build a happy place to work. Our aim is to have a highly engaging workforce and thereby enable managers have high performance teams. We constantly endeavour to increase employee satisfaction levels by conceptualizing and launching employee-friendly programs and initiatives.
What’s this role about?
- Maintain and update all employee records .
- On-board new hires and prepare all joining documentation.
- Provide support on understanding and application of HR policies and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for all operational queries.
- Manage all logistics for the various offsite.
- Manage exit formalities.
- Handling visa extension/FRRO registrations for international staff working in India.
- Managing the Attendance & leave software by creating new profiles, adding leave quotas.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has:
- A degree in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in managing HR Operations.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- A zest to build and organize systems.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with an international and geographically disparate workforce.
- Prior experience in customer-oriented environment will be an added advantage.