Senior Associate, Finance & Payments
Who we are:
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
The person would be responsible for collecting receivables from our clients spread across the globe, So this person should be tech savvy and should be good with communication skills (written and Oral both) This role also requires the person to be a part of Payable function where he/she would be responsible for making vendor payments on time.
This person will be responsible for managing the receivables under supervision, he/she will be required to call the clients and collect the money that is unpaid. He or she should be customer centric and also goal oriented. This person will also be communicating with FL’s and making payments to them. He/she will be handling payment operations independently.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively manage international vendor pay-outs and related activities.
- Candidate should have knowledge regarding various Swift messages or have experience liaising with banks.
- Make client/vendor calls and email to ensure timely collection/payment.
- Manage client communication to enable smooth payments.
- Preparing reports based on the requirements.
- Adhoc requirements as and when arises.
- Responsible for Debtor followups and helping client make payments.
- Perform Pay-outs for Vendors.
- Handling and managing the communications with Vendors and Clients.
- Issuing Invoices and receipts for payments.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: Work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Graduates (B.M.S, B.A.F or B.com) or Postgraduates. (M.com/M.B.A finance).
- 3 years or above. People from similar work experience and good communications are preferred.
- Should be good with MS office functions, Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook.
- Should be good in Oral and written communications.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Should be willing to stretch back if the requirement arises.
- Ability to work independently