Senior Associate - Finance and Accounts
Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Candidate would be responsible for:
1) Providing support & maintenance to existing financial planning and analysis system
2) Creating Budgets, forecasts, Perform variance analysis, perform Balance sheet analysis, generate MIS reports Standard as well as customized
3) Performing complex data based analytics to drive profitable decisions
4) Creating new ideas for new analytical scenarios & generating ways to solve analytical problems creatively and efficiently
5) Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
6) Quantitative and statistical analysis of large data and create predictive models using MS Excel
7) Managing the business operations to ensure the MIS reports and Book keeping reports are always matching and exceptions are highlighted with valid reasons
8) Setting up processes to ensure that business operations are running smoothly and efficiently
9) Any ad-hoc task given for the betterment of improving the finance functions operation
Required Skills & Experience
2+ Years of relevant experience into Accounts / Finance / FP&A / Audit
Experience in Oracle R12 is mandatory for the role.
Candidate should have high proficiency in MS Excel (working knowledge of Pivot Table, Sort options, Filter, If formula, conditional formatting, V Look up and excel shortcuts using keyboards is must) and MS PowerPoint.
Working experience of any Financial ERP would be an added advantage