Senior Associate - Editorial Talent Acquisition
This role will give you the chance to be part of a small but dynamic team responsible for hiring top talent in India and across the globe.
Your main goal would be to formulate creative strategies to hire full-time academic editors, and drive and implement those strategies successfully alongside a team of recruiters.
To succeed in this role, you would need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, innovative, and well-organised.
- Develop, create and present strategic staffing plans to identify and attract talent; drive and implement staffing solutions; assist in branding company as an employer of choice
- Develop a strong understanding of the complete recruiting function, and perform full life-cycle recruiting: research, sourcing, networking, processing, and closing
- Use a variety of sources, including job sites, social media, campus drives, professional associations, networking events, ads, and job fairs
- Build a pipeline of talented job seekers that fit our editorial requirements
- Create and maintain accurate and timely records; provide regular reports on hiring activity, market intelligence, strategic initiatives, and project updates
- Coach, mentor, or manage team members as needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders and candidates; proactively keep others informed; have an aptitude for negotiation; and provide accurate information to candidates
- Get updated on trends and innovative recruiting techniques and recommend how they can be implemented
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to continuously improve the systems and processes
- Assist with campus drives and off-site recruiting activities as needed.
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
You fit the bill if you
- Have at least 3 years of work experience and a successful track record of achieving your goals
- Are driven by targets and set high quality standards
- Have proven experience managing challenging requirements, projects and people
- Are on top of social media trends and have the aptitude of using to find the right talent
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Have great attention to detail