Senior Associate, Editor Engagement
We are looking for an intuitive and highly motivated individual to build and maintain excellent relations with our team of work-from-home editors.
For the past three years, CACTUS has been among the top 20 companies in the world for remote/work-from-home jobs. Our editors reside in cities across India and the rest of the world.
You will be the main point of contact for these editors to address their questions and concerns, intervene when necessary, and stimulate a high level of engagement among people who work remotely so that they do not feel isolated.
To succeed in this role, you would need to be emotionally and culturally aware with strong people skills. You would also need to be well organized and a quick decision-maker.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all work-from-home editors
- Identify and resolve certain issues, and partner with team heads where necessary
- Develop and implement engagement practices to improve overall morale of remote workers and freelancers
- Know the pulse of the remote workers and conduct one-on-ones regularly
- Track certain reports and metrics to know when and where to intervene
- Conduct annual and monthly surveys, analyze data, identify trends and suggest solutions to team heads
- Create and send monthly newsletters
- Respond to reviews on social media
You fit the bill if you
- Have prior experience interacting with a remote workforce
- Are a good listener and effective communicator
- Are able to think on your feet and resolve people issues well
- Can interpret numerical data
- Are comfortable dealing with abstract tasks and an unstructured environment
- Are closure-focused and a good time manager