Senior Associate, Customer Service
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
- Respond to Korean customer queries over email/chat and sometimes over the phone
- Understand customer needs and requirements over email/chat
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Ensure repeat and loyal customers stay loyal by providing a superlative customer service experience
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over competition
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
- Managing floor and operations and being the POC for any escalations
- Leading a team of 4-5 associates
Required skills & traits:
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Good typing speed and familiarity with MS Office particularly Word, PPT and Excel
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
Preferred skills & traits:
- 4- 8 years’ previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with social media platforms and using technology/apps to get daily tasks done
- Like to travel, meet and make friends from different cultures
- Contribute to your team’s success, work well in a team
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at office
Customer support is available 05:30-20:00 IST on weekdays and 09:00-18:00 IST on weekends. You will be assigned a 9 hour shift during these hours. You will need to work 1 weekend (Sat/Sun) per month. When you work on a weekend you will get a compensatory off during the following week.