Secretary to the CEO / Chairman
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
- Design correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Schedule meetings, events, conference calls and activities for the CEO
- Be a part of meetings and ensure to record and distribute minutes of meetings
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage personal errands, activities, daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Liaison with the Travel and Helpdesk team to manage travel booking, web check-in, car booking and hotel accommodation etc.
- Design and maintain management/investor presentations
- Maintain records in file and ensure it is available whenever required
You fit the bill if you have -
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Secretary
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Must possess a high sense of confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite