Quality and Training Coordinator
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
Services we offer include
- Clinical Trial Publications
- Medical Affairs Content
- Medical Information
- Medical Devices Documentation
Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Requirements for the role
- Master’s degree in pharmacology (preferred) or any of the life sciences, or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to process raw data and generate interpretable reports in Excel; command over other MS Office applications
- Skills to collaborate with a cross-functional team to progress department initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Interest in growing into a learning and development role
- Prior experience with ANY of the following will be considered an added advantage:
- Coordinating training activities
- Managing LMS systems
- Knowledge of the medical writing industry
- Expertise in generating various types of reports
As Quality and Training Coordinator, you will
- Provide operational support to Quality and Training initiatives
- Collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with all trainers, reviewers, SMEs, Ops Leads, PMs, writers, and other team members to ensure Q&T initiatives progress according to plan
- Attend workshops/seminars/trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives
Over the first 3 months, you will work with the training team and learn to effectively
- Manage schedule of trainees to ensure new writer training progresses according to plan
- Follow-up with reviewers in India, US, and UK to ensure timely feedback is provided to trainee writers
- Coordinate with trainers and SMEs to ensure content is developed and reviewed in a timely fashion for ongoing trainings; schedule ongoing training sessions
- Liaise with Ops Leads to ensure skill building sessions for experienced writers are progressing per plan
- Maintain training records for new writer training and on-going skill development activities
- Manage the knowledge portal effectively to ensure all training material is always easily accessible
Over the next 3 months, you will be initiated into the quality function to
- Follow-up with reviewers to ensure writers receive scores on the QMS
- Monitor client complaints registered on the SharePoint portal; coordinate with Ops and CS Leads to ensure timely closure of CAPAs
- Generate monthly and quarterly Q&T reports
- Communicate quality data to trainers to identify topics for ongoing skill building activities
What’s in it for you:
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
CACTUS was ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
How to apply?
Send in your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and mention the position name in the subject line. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
“At CACTUS, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state or local law. In addition, CACTUS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know