Publication Manager- Chemistry/ Material Science/ Chemical Engineering
What is publication support and what do publication support managers do?
Our publication support managers combine expert subject knowledge with strong English writing skills and thorough knowledge of the publication process to offer a full range of services to meet authors publication needs. These services include helping authors select journals in which to publish their papers, preparing their manuscripts for submission, and helping them complete the journal submission process. Our Publication managers serve as a guide to authors and assist them in their endeavor to get their papers published.
Would you like to act as a consultant to help authors publish their research? And in the process learn from authors of different nationalities and widely diverse subject areas? If yes, then CACTUS Publication Support is the place for you! Working with us as a Publication Manager will enable you to leverage your scientific knowledge in a corporate setup and engage in what you know best and are passionate about effective scientific communication.
- Communicating with authors via email to understand their requirements and managing all aspects of their projects
- Ensuring on-time delivery of publication support assignments
- Executing process-driven tasks (checking manuscripts to ensure that they meet journal requirements), and ensuring that quality benchmarks are met
- Multitasking and ensuring smooth client coordination
- Raising standards in manuscript preparation and following good publication practices
- Driving or contributing to team initiatives, e.g., creation and management of resources
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above