Project Manager, Pharma – Only Night Shifts
The Medical Writing team at CACTUS specializes in providing scientifically rigorous medical and scientific writing services for pharmaceutical corporations, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. The Project Manager (part of our Medical Communications team) oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects which have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage clients and existing accounts
- Build strong client relationships; grow accounts by spotting and fulfilling client needs
- Responding to client queries, sending quotations, and confirmations
- Planning the project by understanding the scope, determining the resource and developing the project schedule
- Executing the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules
- Updating SharePoint
- Work with clients and internal staff to plan and coordinate their projects from inception, meeting requirements and ensuring completion on time, within cost and to required quality standards
- Prioritize and monitor the completion of tasks on a daily and weekly basis.
- Coordinate with team members on a daily basis to ensure operational efficiency
- Monitoring time investment on project and ensuring that project files are accurately archived and kept confidential
- Maintaining and monitoring operational databases/tools
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Audit project documentation on SharePoint and close project to ensure compliance.
You fit the role if you have:
- University Degree (Science degree mandatory)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals in project management
- 2 to 3 years of project management/ client management experience
Shift timings: 6:00PM -3:00AM OR 10:00AM to 7:00PM (Any one shift)
- Relocation support
- Travel allowance
- Meal allowance
- Night shift allowance
- 5 days working with fixed Saturday and Sunday off
- Project Managers usually work in an office environment but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to nonstandard workplaces – client meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.
Career progression: CACTUS is a high-growth, performance-driven organization. It offers multiple avenues for growth to those who enjoy working in a fast-paced, progressive environment.