Project Manager, Global Training
Through our rapport with ESL authors worldwide and based on our understanding of cultural norms and differences, Editage has been able to create and customize workshops and webinars for the scholarly community. Our training programs are designed to empower early-mid career researchers to write publication-ready manuscripts and adopt good publication practices; enable peer reviewers to improve their reviews; and guide journal editors on good publication practices and issues concerning journal quality, author submissions, and misconduct.
We have conducted over 400+ on-site workshops at universities, societies, and conferences in Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Brazil, and India. We have also conducted more than 84+ webinars and trained over 33,400 researchers through our workshops and webinars.
Apart from live training, we publish books, attend conferences, sponsor industry events, and deliver online training courses.
As Project Manager, Global Training, you will play an instrumental role in the successful planning and implementation of Editage training programs and other onsite and online activities.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Recruit, manage, and build relationships with trainers
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning and implementation set up events, confirm trainers, coordinate timely preparation of training material, coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements, approving invoices
- Consolidating and sharing feedback on training effectiveness, creating essential reports, sharing event updates
- Manage client communication for the training team by allocating client emails to various team members
- Managing coordination and stakeholders for various ad hoc projects
- Coordinate creation and finalization of trainer contracts
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders across locations globally via email, Skype, phone, etc.
- Meticulously organize and track all aspects of event planning for smooth execution
- Efficiently manage processes various stakeholders are involved in for event success event planning, event promotion, content preparation, trainer managements, etc.
- Track data and feedback, collate reports on training effectiveness
- Allocate client emails effectively and ensure timely responses from all stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications Needed -
- Bachelors degree onward
- Minimum 3 years experience with project management both online and offline, experience with managing large and small onsite events,
- Any certification in project management preferable
- Flexible and dynamic attitude to work on varying tasks in an unstructured environment
- Excellent multitasking and organization skills
- Good oral and written communication for coordination with internal and external stakeholders from a culturally diverse environment
- Time management
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving ability
- High quality standards and work ethics
Receptiveness to feedback and continuous learning