Project Manager - Customer Experience
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com ), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
As a Project Manager in Quality & Customer experience team, you will drive Customer service high-impact and strategic improvement projects supporting business goals and CX metrics. You will be part of the Quality & Customer experience team and drive projects aligned with CX. Expectation and objective is to lead overall projects and activities from identification of opportunities to final execution and on-ground adoption
Editage offers services that are crucial to the careers of its customers. Your job is to improve customer experience on all touch points.
- Understand & analyze VoC being received through various sources. Draw trends & insights & come up with ideas/suggestions for improvements.
- Work closely with the core customer team and execute/implement the ideas having maximum impact while constantly monitoring the core success metrics.
- Research and explore latest customer service trends across industries, create business case / proposal for what we should do differently, drive project ensure goal achievement in a timely manner.
- Drive VoC initiatives like customer surveys, Customer interviews, looping in customer feedback into systems, training etc.
- Be the Quality & Customer experience POC for tech projects and any tech changes: Prioritize items based on impact, provide insights and customer experience information to tech team, validate and test changes, communicate changes with the organization and ensure adoption.
- Coordinate/Drive cross-functional team meetings as required, including operations, technology, CRM, marketing & technology.
Knowledge & Skills Preferred:
- Bachelor degree. MBA will be preferred.
- 4-5 years in a project management role with Customer-focused or client servicing related experience.
- Proven history in leading and delivering high-impact strategic projects done through collaboration & influence.
- Proficiency in any statistical software like Minitab and in process mapping applications like Visio will be a bonus!
- Lean / Six Sigma / PMP / Prince certification will be preferred.
- Remarkable customer focus and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that the customer's negative experience is transformed into a positive one through process and tech changes.