Product Owner / Product Manager
Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
Cactus is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced product manager to lead and own the development of new products. If you designed and built products from the grounds up and succeeded OR failed, lets talk.
Website Link - www.editage.com
- Create a MVP and product roadmap from a strong vision and large idea bank
- Own the discovery process and get effective business sign off to build a strong backlog
- Create and own goals, milestones and success metrics of the overall product and features/releases
- Develop features that are in line with the vision and goals
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for on-time, on-task launches across local language versions of the product.
- Lead and drive product monetization and global integration roadmaps
- Mine through websites, traffic analyses and other data to drive feature prioritization.
- Define and measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users.
- Have deep understanding of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define delighting factors that will make the product unique
- 7+ years of overall work experience, with at least the last 4 years in a Product and Project Management role at a technology driven organization
- Passionate and well read about technology & web-products
- A good understanding of user centric design principles
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills
- Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded personality
- Ability to work at a cross-functional level and be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- Good analytical skills with ability to track and improve product progress using data
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, an attitude to get things done and
- Experience working with google analytics, Balsamiq, JIRA and Adobe illustrator/Photoshop
Required Candidate Profile-
- Resilience: take failure, hardship, constructive feedback in one’s stride, learn from it and bounce back quickly.
- Entrepreneurial: think big, start many ideas and experiments at the same time.
- Driving execution/Hustle: Get things done as quickly as possible, using whatever means necessary.
- Ability to earn trust & build relationships quickly across all levels.
- Decisive: make quick decisions, with or without data to pivot quickly
- Self-belief, drive & passion.
- Communication: ability to communicate ideas, issues, solutions simply in a way that the audience needs.
- Understanding of academic industry
- Knowledge and experience working in academic publishing AND/OR academic institutions
- Knowledge of Orcid, cross-ref and pubmed
- Knowledge and experience working with realtime data warehousing, NLP and deep learning algorithms.