Product Manager - Sharepoint
Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
The Product & Technology team at CACTUS drives product design, execution & user experience for over 100,000 external customers across geographies and cultures.
Our products range from workflow solutions, to websites, to new experimental features for our end customers to complex algorithms. They are the reason internal customers can do their jobs more easily and faster than ever before. They are the reason our end customers prefer us over competition.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of our fast-growing business unit which is developing and launching new features on Sharepoint.
- Drive the product roadmap based on business goals and large idea bank.
- Own the discovery process and get effective business sign off to build a strong backlog.
- Create and own goals, milestones and success metrics of the overall product and features/releases.
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for on-time, on-task launches of the product.
- Mine through application issues to drive feature prioritization.
- Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on feedback and data, and closely interact with product users.
- Have deep understanding of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define delighting factors that will make the product unique
- 2+ years of work experience, with at least the last 1 year in a Product or/and Project Management role at a core technology or technology services company
- Experience working with tools like SharePoint, TFS, PowerPoint Story Boarding
- A good understanding of user-centric design principles
- Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded and pleasant personality
- Ability to work across functions & levels, be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment is mandatory