Looking for a Product Manager to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company
The R&D team under the Technology department at CACTUS is seeking a product manager with exposure of building beautiful products that have cross domain/integration features.
We are a 100+ agile and driven technology team. Our products have a global reach with users in 170+ countries. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and employ various technologies like (but not limited to) angularJS, Laravel, PHP, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Nodejs, Mongodb, Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Flair and more.
Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly linked to performance. We are generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a vibrant work environment. What’s more - with the best work hours ethic in the industry and a company policy that takes fun very seriously, we make sure that we work hard and party harder!
- Work with clients and business stakeholders and understand their vision and requirements and be responsible to execute the plan.
- Be part of and fully aware of the technological solutions, skills and advances that are made in the R&D team and work with the tech heads and developers on solutioning.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure on-time and on-task delivery.
- Own and drive planning of multiple sprints; ensure retrospectives are effective and execute top-notch coordination for each project.
- Own and drive the user experience and design functions.
- Work with remote execution teams of software developers, quality assurance and operations.
- Be accountable for the output of the software teams and overall success of the product.
- Train cross-functional users on technology processes, systems and tools.
- Work with leaders in the Technology team to align resources, people and business teams so that projects can be completed effectively
- Establish timelines, RACIs, project plans and trackers, and any other communication artefacts needed and updates to the team and partners, ensuring everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as dedicated technical project manager / business analyst.
- Minimum 5 years working with Technology teams and minimum 2 years spent in client interfacing positions.
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily.
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft project, Slack.
- Excellent command over PowerPoint, graphing and wireframing tools.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Knowledge and exposure with latest technologies, frameworks, and open-source projects, industry trends and best practices.
- Knowledge regarding APIs applied to business: API Economy, Monetization / Billing, Industry use cases.
- Understanding of AWS, Azure and other cloud systems.
- Experience with content management platforms like WordPress, Drupal, SharePoint and more.
- Experience working with software development, design and product management teams.
- Excellent design thinking and a passion for user experience and user interface designs.
- Good understanding of Agile, scrum and other product development methodologies
This position reports to the CTO.