Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
The Technology Team at CACTUS is looking for a Product Manager for Editage our primary line of business.
The Product & Technology team at CACTUS drives product design, execution & user experience for over 100,000 external customers across geographies and cultures.
Our products range from workflow solutions, to websites, to new experimental features for our end customers to complex algorithms. They are the reason internal customers can do their jobs more easily and faster than ever before. They are the reason our end customers prefer us over competition.
We are a 60+ extremely agile and driven technology team. Our products have a global reach with users in 170+ countries. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and employ multiple technologies – angularJS, Laravel, PHP, Drupal, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, nodejs, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, and new relic.
Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly linked to performance. We are generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a charged-up work environment.
As a Product Manager, you will be a part of our Product team and work closely with the Engineering team and key business users across the organization. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
- Drive the product roadmap based on business goals and large idea bank.
- Own the discovery process and get effective business sign off to build a strong backlog.
- Create and own goals, milestones and success metrics of the overall product and features/releases.
- Develop features that are in line with the vision and goals
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Be responsible for on-time, on-task launches across local language versions of the product.
- Mine through websites, traffic analyses and other data to drive feature prioritization.
- Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users.
- Have deep understanding of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define delighting factors that will make the product unique
- 6+ years of work experience, with at least the last 3 years in a Product or/and Project Management role at a core technology or technology services company
- Passionate about technology & web products
- A good understanding of user-centric design principles
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills
- Strong team player with an energetic, well-rounded and pleasant personality
- Ability to work across functions & levels, be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- Great analytical skills with ability to track and improve product progress using data
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment is mandatory
- Experience working with tools like Google Analytics, Balsamiq and JIRA
- Firsthand experience with agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of academic industry
- Engineering degree in Computer Science