Process Coordinator (Work Flow Management)
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
The Work Flow Management team is responsible for coordinating the flow of work coming into the editing department and is the first point of contact for editors working across the globe. The WFM team has to assign jobs to the most suitable editor and ensure the job is done within the specified time lines.
As a Process Coordinator, you will be part of the process management (delivery workflow management) team . You will be responsible for the timely allocation of the customer’s project to the suitable resource and for movement of the project along the different steps of the workflow.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with the editing, client servicing, and customer care teams to understand and deliver against client requirements
- Work with a home-grown workflow management interface and a dynamic team of managers and quality experts to assign work to the most suitable editors
- Coordinate with and answer queries from in-house and freelance editors across the globe to ensure that assignments are accepted and returned on time
- Occasionally assume the role of a client manager, which will involve confirming jobs and responding to client emails
You are what we are looking for if:
- You have effective English communication (verbal and e-mail)
- You have at least 0-2 years of experience in an operational or customer-service role.
- You are open to rotational shifts. (Any 9 hours in a day)
- You have managed several projects/responsibilities within stringent deadlines.
- You can prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong planning and organizational skills.
- You are ready to accept new challenges.
Shift Timing: Any 9 hours in a day.
Weekends working on rotational basis.