Multimedia (Animation Video and Graphics) Designer
About Cactus Communications
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing and pharmaceuticals.
Editage (www.editage.com ) a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
CACTUS is looking for a Multimedia Designer who is data savvy, can interpret and visualise the same data and can create scientific, technical, medical, and general illustrations .
- Create graphics and short animated videos (mandatory) based on storyboard
- Design infographics based on storyboard
- Create scientific, technical, or medical illustrations
A successful applicant should have the ability to:
- Create illustrations for scientific, technical, medical, or general content based on a brief and reference images
- Design visually aesthetic infographics and data visualizations based on storyboard
- Provide design solutions that clearly and simply convey complex information to both scientific and general audiences
- Communicate effectively with content experts
- Be comfortable with a huge amount of data and can interpret / visualise the same
- Final Cut Pro / FCP (mandatory)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere)
- MS Office
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate Degree (in any Field)
- Experience in graphic design, motion graphics and animation (mandatory)
- Atleast 1 year experience in graphic design, motion graphics and animation
- Good written English-language skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task