MRE Specialist - Customer Service Team
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, UK, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 16 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage’s 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Handling multiple round editing (MRE) requests for Korea and Japan market.
- We need an Indian resource to provide support to our customers to handle the MRE requests. The primary requirements will be to handle all the MRE’s for the Korea and Japan market throughout the day
- Sending quotations/ confirming jobs/ follow up with the clients
You fit the bill if you have -
- Good keyboard skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Good customer service mind-set
- Good understanding of the client needs
- Stress management
- Good collaboration
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and polices. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at office
- Informal Dress Code
The shifts applicable to you will be 5:30 – 14:30 (Tue – Fri), 5:00 – 14:00 Monday/ 11:30 – 20:30 (Weekday), 11:30 – 20:30 (Sunday). You will be assigned a 9 hour shift during these hours.