Motion Graphics Designer
Motion graphics designer
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) a leading provider of communication solutions is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
This is an exciting new role at one of the world’s biggest digital agencies for the academic and publishing communities. Research Communication Services is a growing portfolio at Editage that aims to closely harness and serve the need of the global scientific community to disseminate research for deeper realworld impact and to promote internationalization of academic brands.
What’s this role about?
The work of a motion graphics designer will help disseminate research in engaging formats to a wide audience.
With increasing video projects in the RCS team, we’re adding another motion graphic designer to distribute the workload. You will be a part of the Research Communication Services team.
What you’ll do?
- Provide compelling visual and audio-visual storytelling solutions as illustrator, graphic designer, and animator.
- Collaborate with graphics team to deliver high-quality animation video.
- Collaborate with content experts to brainstorm new ideas to represent scientific concepts`. Create motion graphics videos based on storyboard.
- Develop character and medical animations.
- Create scientific, technical, or medical illustrations needed for video.
An ideal candidate would be someone who has:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in graphic design, motion graphics, and animation
- Motion graphics portfolio should be shared.
- 2-4 year experience in motion graphics, and animation
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere), well versed with 3d animations tools, and MS Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with content experts
- Ability to work independently to deliver as per project requirements and in-house style
- Good written English-language skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task.