Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing and editorial services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises post-graduates with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
As a Medical Reviewer, you will:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess manuscripts, posters, slide decks, educational material, medical literature, promotional material, or any multimedia content provided by clients for data and factual accuracy
- Check accuracy of medical claims against approved label information and for regulatory compliance
- Check for data errors and factual inaccuracies by comparing the developed material against literature references, CSRs, or other source data
- Check for discrepancy within text, discrepancy between figures/tables, and between text and supplementary material, and make suggestions for improvements
- Check for grammar, syntax, style, and compliance with style guides, regulatory guidelines, and publishing requirements
- Check for accuracy and consistency of format of annotated source material; annotate source material as needed
- Use client systems such as Zinc, Veeva Vault, etc. to manage content as part of the client’s final approval process
- Be responsible for the quality of the documents/projects that undergo medical review
- Ensure effective communication of medical review findings with client stakeholders
- Deliver QC reports to internal stakeholders and identify quality trends
- Ensure timely delivery of documents
- Effectively and proactively communicate with team members, authors, clients, and vendors
- Attend workshops/seminars/trainings to hone your skills and contribute to organizational objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Medical graduates or post-graduates, preferably MBBS or MD
- BDS, MDS, BHMS, or BAMS may also apply
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the medical writing industry, preferably in a regulatory setting (medical writing, pharmacovigilance, safety case processing, etc.).
- Experience in QC of regulatory documents will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently, multitask, and prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and zero tolerance to errors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Functional with MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities and work assignments