Medical Editor: Inviting Freshers
Are you inclined towards science but also have a flair for the English language? Have you been known to correct grammar for your family and friends? Do you enjoy reading at every opportunity you get? Then a career as a scientific editor may just be the right opportunity for you! CACTUS is looking for candidates with advanced medical or life-science degrees and a flair for English to join our team of world-class medical editors and work in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment.
CACTUS is proud to be ranked 1st among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2017 in a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute India in association with MINT, by HT Media.
We’re also ranked 18th among the Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018 in a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Edit different document types for global pharmaceutical clients by checking the language, grammar, technical terminology, and accuracy of data
- Format documents based on journal/congress guidelines
- Ensure that the document adheres to specified style guides
- Consistently deliver a high-quality edit, exceeding client expectations every time
- Contribute to team initiatives like knowledge sharing exercises and documentation of resources
Interested candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in biomedical sciences
- A medical (MD/MS/MBBS, BAMS, BHMS) or pharmacy (BPharm/MPharm/PharmD) educational background or a degree or diploma in clinical research will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL/IELTS score is preferred)
- A keen eye for detail
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to work with tight timelines and a collaborative environment
Location: Mumbai, Andheri East or Work from Home Anywhere in India
New college or university graduates are welcome to apply.