Manager, Global Content Marketing
Editage Insights, an offshoot product of Editage, is a comprehensive, multilingual learning and discussion platform designed to educate researchers about all aspects of academic writing and publishing. With websites in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, and reaching over 200,000 researchers per month globally, Editage Insights is the biggest global platform for researchers.
- Increase traffic to Editage Insights from all channels search, referral, email, and social
- Conduct onsite and email campaigns to encourage users to register and keep them engaged
- Develop and drive a marketing and sales strategy for paid content and books
- Use content marketing strategies effectively to build a tribe and eventually drive user conversion to paying customers
- Share Insights and suggestions to maintain a competitive advantage over other websites in this space
-Generate back-links through re-marketing, collaborations, and activities on external sites
-Track daily and monthly site performance metrics using Google Analytics
-Drive user engagement through email and social media campaigns
-Create banners, brochures, and marketing collateral for online and offline activities
-Liaise with content and technology teams to drive new initiatives
Required Candidate Profile
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, email automation
- Publishing industry background is a plus.