Manager, Corporate Communications
India’s no.1 mid-sized workplace is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager!
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
With offices in South Korea, US, UK, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Broad Outline of the role-
We are looking for a passionate Corporate Communication professional to:
- Spearhead all the communication activities (internal & external) for the organisation.
- Be the company’s brand custodian. Set the company’s communication strategy and direction.
- Build a 360-degree brand communications plan in alignment with the organisation’s vision and goals.
- Independently ideate annual PR plans, strategic publicity campaigns and brand positioning plans.
- Cultivate key media relations across India and APAC region.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on brand- building initiatives.
- Effectively use digital and social media to leverage and cultivate a strong brand image.
- Research new awards, competitors, industry news/online trends for story ideas and social media campaigns.
- Maintain corporate communications editorial calendar of campaigns, press releases, product announcement, events and key milestones.
- Draft and distribute internal communications stories, announcements, newsletters, and executive emails.
- Work together with the marketing team to drive business objectives, product launches and innovative marketing.
- Ensure timely press releases on corporate actions e.g. announcements, launches, acquisitions, media campaigns, etc.
- Work cross functionally with CSR, Finance, Legal, Product and tech teams on branding initiatives.
- Be able to exercise good judgment in a fast-paced environment with focus on deadlines.
If you are a self-motivated, result-oriented professional looking to join a fast paced workplace come join us!