Intern, Video Designer
About Cactus Communications Private Limited (http://www.cactusglobal.com):
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals and publishers, universities, and academic societies) and pharmaceutical & device companies.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
2. Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
3. Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
4. Record and edit video and sound projects
Adobe Photoshop, Video Editing, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Video Making and Adobe After Effects
You fit the bill if you -
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Feb'18 and 31st Mar'18
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
5. have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.