Intern, Recruitment and Test Grading
At CACTUS, we offer researchers, universities, institutes, and research laboratories high-quality, cost-efficient editorial solutions that help them create publication-ready documents. Our English-language editing, submission, and post-submission services have helped researchers and students in over 100 countries prepare manuscripts that reflect the highest standards of written English and make their research accessible to a global audience.
Editage (www.editage.com) , a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
We are looking for a talented individual who can join as an intern and support the hiring and training teams.
- Collaborating with the hiring managers and ensuring end-to-end communication with potential applicants
- Conceptualizing or executing new ideas to ensure effective and high-quality hiring
- Assessing candidate tests for language and filtering out subpar applications
- Having telephonic and email discussions with editorial candidates
- Collaborating with the trainers for assistance/advice regarding potential candidates
- Setting up discussions for candidates with the trainers
Desired skills and expertise
- A bachelors/masters degree in any area of study
- Good written and spoken English skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time-management skills and ability to work with targets
Job location: Andheri West
- Application process
A test followed by an Interview round