Intern, Editing Operations
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
Editage (www.editage.com) is CACTUS’ flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
As an intern, you will be part of the Skill & Knowledge Management team at CACTUS which is responsible for the overall training and development of the editorial team.The intern will take on some of the manual tasks that senior SKM members are currently handling.
Your responsibilities include:
1. Assisting the SKM team in daily test grading
2. Develop resources for editing team
3. Coordinate with content developers for workshops and online courses
You fit the bill if you:
1. Have a bachelor's or master's degree in any field.
2. Have Excellent communication skills
3. Are comfortable with academic content
4. Are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.