Intern, Content Marketing (Location : Japan)
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage , a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
Editage Insights (www.editage.jp/insights) , an offshoot product of Editage (www.editage.jp) , is a comprehensive, multilingual content platform designed to educate researchers about all aspects of academic writing and publishing.
As a content marketing intern for Editage Insights Japan, you will be responsible for bringing more traffic to the website, getting more of the visitors we receive to register with us, and make sure our registered users keep coming back. For this, you will use various marketing techniques like getting Editage Insights content listed on other websites, conducting social media campaigns, and sending out email newsletters.
- Increase traffic on Editage Insights through SEO, getting our content listed on other websites, acquiring guest contributors, and conducting social media campaigns
- Getting visitors to Editage Insights to register through on-site banners and activities
- Keeping registered users engaged through email campaigns
- Analysing user behaviour data and identify trends
You fit the bill if you have:
- Master’s degree preferably related to marketing, communication, or science communication
- Excellent Japanese written communication and above average English communication
- Creative thinking and problem solving