Intern, Client Services (Japan)
About Cactus Communications
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
- Computing the word count of the PDF document of Japanese files for the Japan translation team
- Sending quotations to the clients
- Handling multiple round editing inquiries
- Managing shopping cart inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills and ability to multitask
Shift timings: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Job location: Andheri West
- Application process
Send in your updated CV to email@example.com. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments.