Intern, Academic Content Management
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage , a division of Cactus Communications provides high-quality services to academic, publishing, and pharmaceutical communities.
Editage Insights (www.editage.co.kr/insights), an offshoot product of Editage (www.editage.co.kr) , is a comprehensive, multilingual content platform designed to educate researchers about all aspects of academic writing and publishing.
We are currently looking out for an Intern, Academic Content Management (Korean National) for our Editage Insights Korea team. This individual will be responsible for regularly publishing and maintaining fresh content on the Korean version of Editage Insights (www.editage.co.kr/insights).The content is typically translated from English.
- Work with central content team to publish relevant content as per predetermined deadlines
- Manage the content workflow through an online interface to ensure timely translation, review, and publication
- Understand what Korean researchers are talking about and share relevant content from Editage Insights on social media
You fit the bill you have:
- Master’s degree preferably in science communication
- Excellent Korean written communication and good English communication
- Experience with Korean content writing, or translation, through working on a personal blog or professional website
- Familiarity/experience with the academic publishing process preferred
Relocation Support and Benefits:
- Two way Economy class air fares will be sponsored by CACTUS. There will be no return airfare in case of voluntary resignation before end of contract
- Subsidized company accommodation.
- Visa fee reimbursement.
- Complete support for any Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work.
- 2-bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be borne by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender.
- The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Airport pick-up upon your arrival.
- Phone and internet facilities will be provided until the FRRO registration is complete.
- During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up from your apartment and drop you back until you are comfortable commuting by yourself.
To know about us, please visit: www.cactusglobal.com