Human Resources, Business Partner
Who we are:
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. CACTUS offers these services to two key client segments worldwide: Academia(researchers, scholarly journals and publishers, universities, and academic societies) and Pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. We have our offices in the US, UK, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, and China. Our full-time in-house staff consists of over 700 people and represents a diverse group of people from India, China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the US, UK, Germany, and Brazil. We also work with over 2500 contractors from around the world.
We've been ranked #1 in India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2017, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute India in association with MINT, by HT Media: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv.
We’ve been ranked #18 in 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
We are proud to finish in the 2018 Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs by FlexJobs! This is the third year for CACTUS to finish in the top 20.
The HR team at CACTUS is a dynamic team that strives to build a happy workplace. Our aim is to have a highly engaging workforce and thereby enable leaders have high performing teams. We constantly endeavor to increase employee satisfaction levels by conceptualizing and launching employee-friendly programs and initiatives.
As part of the HR team, you will be required to Partner with certain Teams and help them achieve business goals through effective people management.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and leaders of the team
- Partner with team heads in managing day to day people issues
- Develop and implements better people management practices to improve overall morale in the team
- Understand pulse of the team and suggests HR interventions on timely basis
- Analyze data, identify trends and suggests solutions to Team heads on talent management
- Support business leaders in managing capacity through hiring
- Global exposure: We have clients and teams operating across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.