Human Resource Business Partner
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com), a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the world’s best and most important research to public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
The HR team at CACTUS is a dynamic team that strives to build a happy workplace. Our aim is to have a highly engaging workforce and thereby enable leaders have high performing teams. We constantly endeavor to increase employee satisfaction levels by conceptualizing and launching employee-friendly programs and initiatives. As part of the HR team, you will be required to Partner with the Medical Communications team and help in achieving business goals through effective people management.
Your responsibilities would be to:
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and leaders of the team
- Partner with team heads in managing day to day people issues and conduct one to ones
- Develop and implement better people management practices to improve overall morale in the team.
- Understand pulse of the team and suggest HR interventions on timely basis
- Analyze data, identifiy trends and suggest solutions to Team heads on talent management Support business leaders in managing capacity through hiring
- Maintain HRBP dashboards
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post-graduation or Master’s degree preferably in HR.
- 2-3 years of experience in a core HR Business Partner role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply HR practices to diverse business situations
- High ownership and action-orientation with strong business and HR acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities