Head, Search Engine Marketing
Cactus Communications (www.cactusglobal.com ) is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
Editage (www.editage.com) , a division of Cactus Communications is a consumer-technology business that helps researchers, scientists, and doctors overcome barriers of the English language in getting their cutting-edge research published globally. Having worked with over 250,000 scientists globally, supporting almost a million papers, Editage is now working with societies, publishers and universities to help bring the worlds best and most important research to the public around the world, thinking beyond the traditional article that has served research publishing for over 2 centuries.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its employees.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
- Managing marketing campaigns on major Search Engines platforms including Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing Ad Center
- Works along with regional SEM strategists to deliver these campaigns in terms of strategy and execution
- Manage the customer interface by working closely with regional stakeholders
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize ROI by keeping a track on all KPIs and budgets
- Run a team of search specialists that manage the campaigns on a day to day basis
- Team management and leadership including building capability in newer techniques and technologies, building& defining delivery processes, SLA adherence and continuously refining the SEM marketing capability
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, PPC and online customer acquisition. Managing marketing campaigns on major Search Engines platforms including Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing Ad Center.
- Exposure to regional search engines like Baidu, Naver, Yandex etc. will be useful.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask