Head, Digital Marketing - APAC
Asia's 18th Best Company to work for is looking for a Head, Online Marketing- APAC!
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions, including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company mission is to enable growth through effective communication.
CACTUS offers services to two key client segments worldwide: Academia (researchers, scholarly journals and publishers, universities, and academic societies) and Pharmaceutical and Device companies. With offices in the US, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore and China, CACTUS has processed more than 690,000 documents from 179,000 clients across 164+ countries in the last 14 years. Our full-time in-house staff consists of over 500 people and represents a diverse group of people from India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the US, Germany, and Brazil. We also work with over 2500 contractors from around the world. We have over 37 BELS-certified writers/editors in-house (BELS: Board of Editors in the Life Sciences), one of the largest groups of certified editors in the world.
We are India’s best mid-sized company to work for based on Great Places to Work rankings for 2017. About the role: As a Digital Marketing Head for APAC region, you will lead the digital marketing function and support the CACTUS Marketing team which is based out of multiple international locations - Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, and Mumbai.
- Lead a team of online marketing around the world to manage 6 multilingual B2C websites and get them to fulfil business goals of new client revenue and clients
- Constantly focus on page optimization to reduce bounce /exit rates and improve submit rates
- Review and analyse the performance of the websites and develop plans to improve customer attraction and retention
- Strong inclination on building and maintaining performance across online platforms
- Prior experience in setting up OMNI channel marketing and driving strategy through client persona.
- In-depth understanding of Google paid advertisements and experience in managing Naver or Baidu an added advantage
- Keep up with the latest trends in web design and user experience research as well as promote best practices for the APAC region
- Using in-house created content in generating leads and service awareness.
- Be an advocate for user experience and drive campaigns/projects from conceptualization to delivery
- Exposure to Social media advertisement an added advantage
- 6-7 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven digital marketing experience in the APAC region
- Solid understanding of online marketing tools
- Prior experience in Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean market is a big plus
Job location: Andheri West, Mumbai
- Application process
If you think, this profile suits your candidature, please send in an updated copy of your profile to email@example.com.
The selection process involves three rounds of interviews.