Graphic Designer, Medical Communications
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less.
People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We were recently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
CACTUS was also ranked 1st as Best Organization for Women Empowerment / Women Talent Development in 2019
Location: Andheri (East), Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create medical materials (graphical abstracts, table of contents graphics, info graphics, etc.) based on client requirements.
- Work with in-house team to plan, create, and produce marketing communication and promotional materials to implement business development strategies.
- Develop compelling, creative medical materials concepts to engage target audience.
- Design digital assets for web, mobile and marketing material efforts.
- Demonstrate excellent design and typography skills in print and digital.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in working with formatting and creating images, posters, handouts, etc. Experience in academic publishing/pharma industries is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must. MS Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with content experts
- Ability to work independently to deliver as per project requirements and in-house style
- Good written English-language skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.