Global Publication Manager- UK
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Location: UK (Preferred: 3 days on-site at client offices in Cambridge)
CACTUS is currently looking to add self-motivated, entrepreneurial members to its medical communications team in the UK. This is an opportunity to grow your career and make a greater impact on the lives around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You will be part of publication strategy meetings
- You will execute key publication tactics according to the publications strategy and timelines
- Ensure organic growth by providing strategic and tactical input for existing projects as well as driving new business within designated accounts
- Drive new business development activities
- Assume responsibility for overall financial management of accounts in the portfolio assigned
- You will work directly with the Global Publications Leaders and Global Publication Directors in the client organization and work closely with Medical Directors and Medical Writers on the CACTUS team
- You will be responsible for budgeting and overseeing DataVision records management
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- MD/PhD/PharmD with knowledge of clinical research
- At least 3-5 years of program management (or related) experience within a medical communications compan
- Ability to understand scientific content
- Strong knowledge and experience with pharmaceutical publications
- Strong client management/hands-on account management experience
- Effective project management skills
- Self–motivated, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience working with remote teams would be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel