Finance Associate- Medical Communications
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai.
In the capacity of Finance Associate you will be accountable towards:
- Operations: prepare invoices and monitor payments and collections (daily and monthly activity)
- MIS: project revenue, customer realizations, PO utilization and P&L accounts
- Variance analysis: budget / forecast vs. actuals on revenue & cost
- Forecasting: Invoicing forecasts, Account reviews & reporting project commercials standpoint)
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly activities: Revenue report & reconciliations, ageing reports, financial audits, etc.
- Maintain client finance process SOP
- Any other ad-hoc reporting related tasks
- Conduct weekly, monthly business review with project managers, account managers and recognize the revenue followed by billing for the same.]
- Scrutinize variance in billing forecast vs actuals and report on the same.
- Validate & approve project expenses within budget allocated.
- Monitor invoicing forecast & prepare of annual budgets for BU.
- Prepare booking trend report, Region wise sales P&L and analysis of reason for variance and bring it to portfolio heads attention.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of 0-2 Years
- Understanding of Business Financial concepts
- Familiarity with FPA/ budgeting/ forecasting and MIS process
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts.
- Analytical skills
- Experience in handling book closures and audits
- Sound Knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong written and oral communication
- Team Player: Collaborate with different teams for various activities as required
- Educational Qualification - Bcom/Mcom