Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
In the capacity of Finance Business Analyst your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- MIS: project invoicing, revenue realizations, tracking PO utilization Variance analysis - budget / forecast vs. actuals on revenue
- Forecasting and project financial reviews- Monitor Invoicing forecasts, conduct financial reviews at the project and client account level and present reports to relevant stakeholder
- Measure, monitor and improve finance processes by guiding team members and driving excellence
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly activities - Revenue reconciliations, ageing reports, financial audits, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct weekly, monthly business review with project managers, account managers and recognize the revenue followed by billing for the same.
- Scrutinize variance in billing forecast vs actuals and report on the same.
- Prepare & present ops dashboard and deck to senior management periodically
- Analyze project risk/BU risk and report monthly.
- Validate & approve project expenses within budget allocated.
- Approve projects (go ahead to start and close) from a finance standpoint
- Monitor invoicing forecast & prepare of annual budgets for BU.
- Prepare booking trend report, Region wise sales P&L and analysis of reason for variance and bring it to portfolio heads attention.
- Compute Quarterly/ Yearly sales commission.
- Ad-hoc high level management reporting
What’s in it for you?
- Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Experience of 3-5 Years
- Educational Qualification - Bcom/Mcom +/- CA / CS /MBA (Finance)
- Understanding of Business Financial concepts
- Familiarity with FPA/ budgeting/ forecasting and MIS process
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts.
- Experience in handling book closures and audits
- Sound Knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical skills
- Must have strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Team Player: Collaborate with different teams for various activities as required