Executive Assistant to CEO
Who we are and what we do
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
The Executive assistant will be responsible for preparing and analysing business reports, competitor analysis reports and financial data. She/he will be required to carry out all duties executed from the CEO’s office.
Key job responsibilities:
- Drive the strategic business planning end-to-end. Provide inputs on strategy and plans, provide analytical support by conducting analyses, and creating and reviewing spreadsheets. Participate and actively contribute to the annual budget preparations
- Track corporate performance KPIs, interact with functional heads, streamline findings and course of action with CEO
- Conduct regular research on market and competition and be updated with the latest trends in the industry. Enable leaders to make decisions based on data insights/findings
- Drive new initiatives/projects, actively tracking and monitoring progress and take corrective actions
- Support in preparing investment pitches, business proposals, presentations, marketing plans, and business operations
- Analyse business, financial performance and valuation of potential investment opportunities
You fit the bill if you have:
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience as an Executive Assistant role
- Advanced problem solving and planning skills to manage deliverables and timelines
- Superb organizational skills to manage high-level communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, driven, motivated to continually learn, the role has a deep career runway
- Ability to successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications & challenges in order to deliver stellar results
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically strong working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, lookups, pivots) and PowerPoint