The HR team at CACTUS is a dynamic team that strives to build a happy place to work. Our aim is to have a highly engaging workforce and thereby enable managers have high performance teams. We constantly endeavor to increase employee satisfaction levels by conceptualizing and launching employee-friendly programs and initiatives.
As an Engagement specialist, you will play a very dynamic role and manage multiple portfolios.
Event management- Creating WOW experience!
1. Coming up with new and innovative engagement initiatives/programs, which are in-line with the larger themes for the year 2. Executing programs as per the calendar 3. Managing logistics, talking to external consultants and vendors to ensure the programs are driven seamlessly
New initiatives- Thinking out of the box!
1. Planning, organizing and branding our CSR initiatives 2. Supporting certain cause or social issues like inclusivity, diversity, etc.
Branding- Marketing our programs!
1. Promoting our events/programs internally and externally by actively using social media
- A Bachelor’ s/Master’s/any other relevant degree in HR/Mass communication/Marketing
- Impeccable written and spoken English skills
- Exposure in conducting events/programs at a large scale or a proven track record designing and executing successful CSR campaigns in college/previous company
- Experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
You are the right fit, if you possess the below characteristics:
- Creativity - in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal. And interested in learning new things.
- Interpersonal skills - Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong.
- Strong communicator - with skills in writing and public speaking
- Organizing - including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy - using skills that allow the Engagement Specialist to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Engaging - having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and sales skills that help engage others in goals
To apply: Interested candidates can send their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org