Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We are looking for an E- Learning Tester
As an E-Learning Tester, you will be required to perform functional & content testing for E-learning courses and applications. You will ensure testing activities are delivered in line with established guidelines and standards by the E-learning COEs.
What You'll Do
- Interact with customer and project stakeholders to gather the project requirements or specifications.
- Identify functionality, usability and standards-related errors / inconsistencies within assigned timelines
- Define test cases, develop test plans, test strategies and automation test scripts, and perform Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing
- Ensure that all issues and bugs are logged in the standard testing, validation and feedback forms.
- Ensure that the eLearning application works according to the project specification.
- Test eLearning products on LMS or any other portal defined in the project specification
- Review the application from overall usability, user experience, functionality, navigation and conformance to the customer brief.
- Maintain training records in and outside of the electronic Learning Management System (LMS)
- Test and assess quality for all existing and new features on our websites and desktop/web based applications, iPad, iPhone, Kindle and other technology devices
- Work in close relation with Developers for discussing issues related to functionality and for the suggestions/plans to improve the quality of the product.
- Chip-in during the creation of test plans and provide testing insights for ongoing projects and future initiatives
What do you need?
- Your expertise in QA Engineering/testing and hands on experience in:
- Developing manual and automation test cases
- Cross browser, cross device testing & manual testing
- Bug and test management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center, Testlink or TestRail
- Knowledge and experience with SDLC (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in SCORM or AICC and other eLearning standards
- Self starter with an inquisitive mind-set looking to find out why, how, what etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and willingness to contribute when required