Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to visualize the overall eLearning design.
- Turn eLearning storyboard elements into reality.
- Develop Visual eLearning Content. Develop all the graphics, charts, and illustrations for the eLearning course, as per storyboard.
- Create Multimedia For eLearning.
- Ensure Visual Continuity. Ensure all of the images must adhere to the same theme as per style guide.
- Make Necessary Revisions.
- Stay on the cutting edge of graphic design tech.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years - 6 years related work experience post-graduation
- 2 years’ experience working with industry relevant multimedia software
- 2 years’ experience in graphic designing
- Knowledge of Articulate and/or other authoring applications
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of eLearning standards