Drupal (CMS) Developer
Love Drupal? Want to work with India’s no.1 mid-sized company? Let’s talk!
We are looking for Drupal engineers with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience for Editage Insights our multi-lingual learning platform and blog that serves over 200,000 users every month.
We are a team of 60+ extremely agile and driven Techies. We are hosted completely on Amazon cloud and are proud of our ability to achieve 1-min deployments and to scale our hardware capacity up and down in minutes. The secret ingredient of our development recipe includes large portions of agile development with hints of extreme programming. Drupal, Laravel, PHP, query, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, nodejs, angularJS, mongodb, python, ansible, graylog, and new relic are few of the many technologies/services we employ. Unlike most techies, we are extremely social and believe that happiness levels are directly linked to performance. We are generous with our lunchboxes, quirks, smiles, and pranks – all of which help us maintain a vibrant work environment. What’s more - with the best work hours ethic in the industry and company policies that take fun very seriously, we make sure that we work hard and party harder!
Your responsibilities include:
- Using a standards-based approach towards development of enterprise-class web applications
- Constructing and supporting integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize, and configure
- Ensuring overall reliability, security, availability, and high-performance code
- Analyzing system issues and problems and implementing solutions rapidly; formulating/using design patterns wherever applicable
- Analyzing and communicating feasibility of applications/features
- 3+ years’ experience with Drupal 6/7, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax and JSON including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- 3+ years’ experience solving highly complex problems related to implementation and analysis of enterprise-class PHP/MySQL-based solutions
- Solid experience of Object Oriented Design and of MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with relational databases, experience of writing complex queries (we use MySQL)
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Excellent debugging and fault correction skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Drupal Theming
- Experience on other open-source technologies such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend etc.
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai
Apply: To apply, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on +912267148888 to know more about the position.